Dripping Springs Roofing by Longhorn Roofing
As the Gateway to the Hill Country, Dripping Springs is a wonderful place to live. However, no property in Central Texas, no matter how lovely, is exempt from the tough weather that hits our homes and businesses. Storms can batter your roof and let water in that damages your structure. If the last weather front or old age has you concerned about the condition of your roof, consider consulting a professional.
Here is how to make a good choice:
Look for a Good Reputation
Does the company have good reviews on Yelp and Angie’s List? A roofing installation is an important and costly home maintenance project and you want to make sure the company you hire has a proven track record.
Longhorn Roofing has been working in the Austin area for over 30 years and has:
- Great customer reviews
- Memberships in local and state professional associations
- Pledged to be environmentally friendly with Owens Corning
Consider Customer Service
Does the company take customer satisfaction seriously? You want to be happy with your finished roofing project, but you also want the process to be pleasant and as painless as possible.
At Longhorn Roofing, we realize that customers are the lifeblood of our business and show them respect by:
- Cleaning up your property
- Keeping them informed about the entire roofing replacement or repair process and timeline
- Not pressuring them to make a certain choice, but giving them all their options — including the pros and cons of each
- Helping them to understand how to maximize their insurance
Make Sure You Have Top-Quality Options
Longhorn Roofing knows customers want choices, so we offer many options from top manufacturers like Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and GAF.
We also offer on-site, custom-made metal roofing. While the primary job of your roof is to keep your property safe, you also may want to consider how a new roof can upgrade the style of your home by using:
- A different color of traditional tile shingles
- Energy-efficient shingles
- Dimensional shingles that offer the safety of composite, but that have the appearance of slate or shake shingles
- Contemporary metal roofing
Do you have a concern about your Dripping Springs roof? Call Longhorn Roofing to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our roofing professionals.