Westlake Texas Roofing
Westlake’s natural beauty and open spaces make your home a beautiful oasis. Unfortunately, the erratic weather patterns of Central Texas can cause damage to the roof of your home, and put it in danger. Are you wondering if your roof needs an inspection for possible damage repair or replacement? When choosing whom to call for your Westlake Texas roofing needs, we recommend that you consider the following four questions:
1.) Does The Business You’re Considering Have Experience and a Good Reputation?
Because of the local climate, you want to make sure that the company doing your project has a long record of experience in this region, and has evidence of an excellent reputation.
Longhorn Roofing has excellent reviews on Yelp and other sites, and they are:
- Members of the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas
- A Round Rock Chamber Investor
- An Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- A BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
2.) What Product Options Do They Make Available?
Today’s top manufacturers of roofing products have many different materials to choose from. These products not only protect your roof better and make your home more energy efficient, but also upgrade the curb appeal of your home.
Top companies like Longhorn Roofing can give you many options, such as:
- Traditional composites in a variety of colors
- Dimensional shingles that resemble cedar shake, slate, and other materials
- Energy-efficient shingles that save you money
- Upscale, styled metal roofing
3.) Are They an Environmentally-Friendly Business?
People in Westlake care about the natural surroundings of our area and would not want their roofing materials to be disposed of in a way that harms our community.
Look for a company like Longhorn Roofing, which has a proven record of being green and has taken the “Preferred Contractor Shingle Recycling Pledge” with Owens Corning.
4.) What Kind of Warranty Can They Offer?
One thing every homeowner should know is that there are different levels of manufacturer warranties. The truth is that if you buy a high-quality product, but don’t have a professional installation, you won’t have a roof that’s as durable as it could be, and it won’t qualify for the longer warranties.
That is why Longhorn Roofing installers are:
- Factory trained and certified to offer the best warranties from top manufacturers
- Continuously receiving training in new techniques and products
- Supervised by an expert with many years of roofing experience in Central Texas
If you’re concerned about the condition of your Westlake property’s roof, you should probably talk with a professional. Longhorn Roofing offers free consultations with expert roofers. Give us a call today at (512) 982-6070 for all of your Westlake Texas roofing needs, or click on the box below to fill out a form.